What We Do - Depository Services
DP account is now a must for every participant in the stock market. Ashika’s depository service offers you a safe, convenient and cost-effective way to keep track of your investment in shares and other instruments without the hassle of handling physical documents. Your account with us takes care of your depository needs like dematerialisation, rematerialisation, transfer and pledging of shares, stock lending and borrowing.
What is Dematerialisation?
It is a process by which physical share certificates get converted into electronic form in a safe, secure and convenient manner and thus investors can enter into buying and selling transactions in a paperless environment & without delay.
Ashika Stock Broking Ltd. is registered with Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL) and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) as a depository participant for trading and settlement of dematerialised securities in equity. Your demat account is safe and absolutely secure in our hands, every debit instruction is executed only after its authenticity is established.
The following are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Settlement of securities traded on the exchange as well as off-market transactions.
- Shorter settlement cycles, enhancing liquidity.
- Pledging and hypothecation of dematerialised securities
- Electronic credit in public issue
- No stamp duty on transfer of securities held in demat form
- Dematerialisation of mutual fund units into electronic form
- Rematerialisation to convert the dematerialised shares and mutual fund units into physical form
- Inter and intra fixed depository services to transfer securities from one demat account to another
- Internet services for online access to demat account.
- SMS Alert Facility for debits and IPO credits in demat account.
- No risk of loss, mutilation or theft of share certificates
- Instant disbursement of non-cash benefits like bonus and rights into your account
Our account schemes have been designed keeping in mind the psychology of our customers. They have the convenience to choose the scheme that suits their requirements best. We manage over 80,000 DP accounts and have a dedicated customer care team, exclusively trained to handle queries from our customers.
For more on our USPs and differentiating factors, please click on Why Ashika. The section talks of the aspects that set us apart from other financial service providers.
For further details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading ‘Details on DP’ or contact our customer care team.