Personal Information and its Usage
Like many other websites, this Website collects information from its visitors/customers by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and feedback / contact us forms. Certain information collected from your end may be mandatory whereas certain information may be optional.
We collect personal information for following purposes:
- to provide information about our products and services;
- to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the products and services offered;
- to process orders or applications submitted by you;
- to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied/rendered to you;
- to create products or services that may meet your needs;
- to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses; and
- to allow you to subscribe to our newsletter.
We may disclose your personal identifiable information to third parties, located in India and/or any other country, but only for following purposes:
- where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
In addition, Ashika or its agents and/or sub-contractors may use your personal information to contact you for promotion of products/schemes etc of Ashika or of its partners from time to time. You hereby agree and understand that such promotional calls shall be made to you unless you specifically convey Ashika not to call you further for such promotions, schemes etc.
Securing Your Data
Ashika will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Ashika will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement